Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I know why the caged bird sings


"Bird Cage Silhouette," May 5th, 2007. Nikon D80, 18-200mm lens (78mm), f/5.6, 1/4000 sec. Hong Kong, China.

Are you supposed to write, "Hong Kong, China" these days? I guess so. It seems weird, though. I think HK should be independent. Why not? I also think the US should be split up into a few smaller countries. The more countries, the merrier, I always say.

Hong Kong has a lot of markets. We went to a flower market, a fish market, and a bird market, plus some general markets. & night markets! & fruit markets, of course. Markets, markets, markets.

I picked the hotel The Boyfriend and I stayed at in Hong Kong because they had a pool where they played music under the water. I also told them it was our honeymoon, and we got upgraded to an executive floor. Woooo! I was expecting the honeymoon suite, though, so I was a bit letdown. & music underwater is cool if you're just floating there, but if you're swimming, you can't hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment