Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Who spiked the punch?


"Spikes," May 15, 2009. Nikon D80, Nikkor 60mm Macro lens, f/4.0, 1/1250 sec, ISO 200. Lund, Skåne, Sweden.

The word "spike" makes me think of punk rockers and that vampire from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer." Although I never watched that show, so I'm not really sure which one he was. If I had to choose between being a punk rocker or a vampire... well, that's a tough one. It would be nice not to have to only go out at night, and to drink people's blood only for fun, if I wanted to, instead of to survive. Eternal life might be nice, though. & I'm kind of getting too old for punk music these days. After I'm finished with school it might be good to be a vampire, because I could take all the night shifts. But night in Sweden isn't that long in the summer, only 6.5 hours of darkness here in the south on the longest day of the year. But during the winter, everything would be peachy. Hmm... I'll have to ponder this some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment