Friday, April 24, 2009

Metrosexual. But without the sexual.


"Handles," December 29, 2007. Nikon D80, Nikkor 50mm lens, f/1.4, 1/400 sec, ISO 320. Seoul, Korea.

There is a group for EVERYTHING on flickr. This photo belongs to the "View down the train handles group." Which has 89 handle-interested members. In fact, there are 796 groups on flickr having something to do with handles. Maybe it's just me, and this isn't actually weird?! Are handles in?! Have I missed a trend?! I feel very out of the loop. Handles are the new black. Maybe.
There's a group called "Oregon Banana Handle" that I'm very interested in, but only group members are allowed to see the pool. & there's only one member... which is either dorky (because nobody else shares that person's Oregon Banana Handle hobby) or awesome (because the club is so rad and exclusive that only one person so far has qualified for membership). I can't decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment