Monday, February 23, 2009

When is a door not a door?


"Door," February 3, 2007. Nikon Coolpix S5, f/3, 2/203 sec. (yes, that's not a typo... the picture says that's its exposure... Who knew such a thing was possible?!). Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia.

This was at a cool, very blue mansion the boyfriend and I stayed at in Malaysia. They filmed part of the movie "Indochine" here. Malaysian food was sooooo good. If by "Malaysian" I mean "Indian," which I do. We actually didn't really ever get around to trying Malay or Chinese food in Malaysia, because the Indian food was so amazing and cheap. MMmmmmmm. I liked Indian food much better in Malaysia than in India. How ironic (Maybe. Ever since that Alanis Morisette song I have a difficult time knowing what is really ironic, and what isn't).

I think I need to work on making more interesting titles for my pictures. "Door"?? I'm ashamed. Deeply ashamed.

Also, I've written the word "door" so many times, it's lost all meaning. It looks so weird, and it doesn't sound right anymore. Door door doooooooooooooor.

No comments:

Post a Comment